4 x Dry Aged Beef Burgers Patties
4 x Handmade Baps/Buns
4 x Cheddar Cheese Slices
4 x Homemade Bacon
50g Our Secret Burger Sauce
1. Spread butter onto the inside of each bun slice and lightly toast, butter side down, in skillet on medium heat until the cut side of the bun develops a crispy, toasted, exterior. Turn off the heat once done.
2. Season each side of the dry-aged patty liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Add enough butter to coat the bottom of a skillet heated to medium high and gently place in the patties once it has melted.
4. Once in the pan, do not move the patties, or press/squish the meat. Moving the patties unnecessarily will prevent a good sear from forming and pressing the meat is a deadly sin that causes delicious juices to escape.
5. After 2-3 minutes of cooking, flip each patty and add a slice of cheddar to the top of the patty while the burger finishes cooking.
6. Remove from the skillet while burgers are rare, or medium rare (~125 degrees). Overcooking dry-aged beef will cook out all of the flavorful goodness that makes Classic Burger a premium product.
7. Put the bacon on the pan and cook around 2-3mins till it becomes crispy.
8. Combine the ingredients and add the burger sauce into the bun and enjoy The Butchers Club Burger!