Your complete satisfaction with your Butchers Club order is our first priority.
- Your fresh meat order will arrive with each item individually vacuum-sealed in ready-to-cook condition.
- Non-perishable merchandise, non-meat food products, and processed meat products are guaranteed to arrive in undamaged, ready-to-use condition.
- The contents of your order are packed at our facility and conveniently delivered to you in our own refrigerated van
- When refrigerated in the original vacuum-sealed packaging, your fresh meat products will be safe for consumption for up to 7 days after the scheduled delivery date. ( in chilled condition )
- When products are frozen after delivery in the original vacuum-sealed packaging, your fresh meat products will remain palatable for up to 90 days from the scheduled delivery date.
If you have any concern with your order (i.e., product condition, defective or damaged packaging, non-delivery, etc.), contact one of our Butchers within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery.
If you have a quality complaint about product you have frozen after delivery, call us at 2552 8282 no later than 24 hours after you have defrosted it.
When calling our Butcher, be sure to have your Order Confirmation handy as it contains your order number, scheduled delivery date, and other important information that is specific to your order.